What I can do for you:
Hi, I'm Natali. I’m a freelance content marketing strategist and writer with over ten years of experience creating compelling content that educates, inspires, and converts.
I have experience working in various industries, including blockchain, design, fintech, insurtech, edtech, and more!
Here are a few things I’m extremely good at:
- Developing and executing an integrated content marketing strategy
- Branding, messaging and positioning across industries
- Creating marketing and sales materials (blog articles, 1 pagers, guides, you name it!)
- Creating educational content, courses, and trainings
- Copywriting (website copy, landing pages, ads, etc.)
- Creating, managing and optimizing email marketing campaigns
Want to work with me? I'm always looking for interesting opportunities with interesting people, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for my LinkedIn profile.
- 2017 - Present: Content Strategist & Writer, Self-Employed, New York, NY
- 2015-2017: Head of Marketing & Content, Elevation Academy (edtech startup), Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2013-2017: Communications Lecturer, IDC Herzliya, Israel
- 2014-2015: Marketing & Program Director, School of Entrepreneurship, IDC Herzliya, Israel
- 2011-2014: Marketing & Communications Manager, Ben Or Strategic Consulting, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2009-2011: Marketing Manager, ATMCash (fintech startup), Los Angeles, CA
- 5 Tips for Better Questions - Elevation Academy Blog
- 6 Ways to Master Deep Work and Produce Things That Matter - Elevation Academy Blog
- Want to Future Proof your Career? Build Up Your Hybrid Job Skills - Elevation Academy Blog
- Learning, Launching and Everything in Between: An Interview with Uri Haramati - Elevation Academy Blog
- Want to Stand Out and Advance Your Career? Master Deliberate Practice - Elevation Academy Blog
- Why Facebook Marketing is About More Than Just Likes - Elevation Academy Blog
- Want to Future-Proof Your Career? Build Up Your Hybrid Job Skills - Elevation Academy Blog
- Researcher, Rutgers Graduate School of Education: UI/UX research into teacher dashboards, discourse analysis, metacognitive scaffolding for educational software
- Masters Thesis & Lab Study, Emotion Regulation and Political Decision Making (quantitative analysis)
- Researcher, IDC School of Communications: Political communication, privacy, media bias (quantitative analysis)
- Head Researcher, Privacy and Fame: How We Express Ourselves Across Different Media Platforms (book)
- Created (w/ Facebook Israel) the first ever, in-person, Facebook Marketing Course (4 week course), including course educational content and curriculum development, recruiting and training instructors and marketing.
- Led CampusTLV's (a Google space) APPlicable Program: Created APPlicable Manual (guidebook for building accessible apps), led user testing sessions and marketing efforts.
- How to Use Psychology to Communicate Better and Avoid Conflict - Medium
- Part 1: How to Be an Adult - Kegan's Theory of Adult Development - Medium (24k reads)
- Part 2: How to Be an Adult - Kegan's Theory of Adult Development - Medium (1k reads)
- 3 Ways to Better Resolve Conflict (and really see your partner) - Medium
- The Relationship Long Game: Building a Wall of Virtue and 4 Relationship Habits to Avoid - Medium
- How Do We Grow? By Reaching Beyond Ourselves - Medium
- Want to Practice Mindfulness? Ask These 3 Questions - Medium
- On Relationships (Part 1): Building Stronger Relationships and the Third Entity - Medium
- On Relationships (Part 2): Impermanence, Change and the Relationship Long Game - Medium
- Beginning Again: Making Way for Infinite Beginnings and Meaningful Change - Medium
- Masters, Government & Political Psychology, Honors Thesis: Emotions and Decision Making, IDC Herzliya, Israel.
- Creative Writing Certificate, UCLA Extension
- BA, Business Economics, Minors in Professional Writing & Anthropology, UCSB, California.
Interested in working with me?
Email me at email@example.com.